SUNYLA 2022: Soaring into the Future of Libraries–a Hybrid Conference
June 8-10, 2022, Farmingdale State College
*Note* Registration will close on May 27, 2022 at 3:00 pm.
SUNYLA 2022 is a fully in-person conference with a selection of pre-recorded and live-streamed conference sessions.
In-Person Attendees (See below for presenter discounts)
- Full Conference: $80 for members, $150 for non-members*, $50 for library school students.
- One-day registration is available for $50 for members or $70 for non-members, $25.00 for library school students.
- Lodging is available on campus at a rate of $52/night.
- Linen rental (towels, sheets, pillows, blanket) available for $10.
- Area hotels are also available. See the lodging page of the conference website.
- $50 for members and library school students, $70 for non-members.
What Parts are Hybrid?
|Available for In-Person Attendees||Available for Remote Attendees|
|Weds night Garden Party||Yes||No|
|Thurs-Fri Conference sessions||All||1 session live-streamed per time slot (session to be announced)|
|SUNYLA Council Meeting||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-Recorded Session Access||Yes||Yes|
Presenters will receive the following discount:
- Session presenters – full conference: $20
- Session presenters – one-day registration: $12.50
- Poster presenters – full conference registration: $8
- Poster presenters – one-day registration: $5
Attention SUNYLA Members
- In order to register at the member rate, you will need to make sure your membership is current and use our Get Discount Code page.
- If your membership is NOT current, you must pay your dues and then wait to receive the email confirmation (up to 2 days) stating that your membership expiration date is updated. At that point, you can use the Get Discount Code page to have the code sent to you.
- You will need to enter that discount code and press Apply to see your discount.
- Your discount code can be combined with one presenter discount code.
*Not a member? Join today TO SAVE up to $70 ON your conference registration! New members can join for $20 and then pay the member conference rate of $80. You don’t need to be a SUNY employee to be a member of SUNYLA.
If you have questions about the conference, contact SUNYLA 2nd Vice President Karen Gelles, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the registration process, please contact Logan Rath, email@example.com. If you have questions about your membership, please contact Carol Anne Germain, firstname.lastname@example.org.